Defence of the Realm Collection (F-35® and Eurofighter Typhoon)
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a Pre-Order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my Pre-Order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product. We will contact you by email if this changes significantly. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed. You can keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged once your pre-order has been despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my Pre-Order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 1.877.358.6405 or CustomerSupport@hornby.us
- Can I pay by PayPal for a Pre-Order? At present pre-orders can only be made using a credit or debit card.
- How many items can I Pre-Order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- Why is more than one delivery charge showing in my basket? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge if applicable.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my Pre-Order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my Pre-Order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take Pre-Orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our Pre-Orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your Pre-Order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a $10 gift voucher to spend on the Hornby website.
- Can I make a Pre-Order by post or telephone? At this time we can only take pre-orders via the website.
- Can I use a Club or discount code on Pre-Orders? Yes you can.
FREE delivery when you spend over $75
$8.00 for all orders under $75.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
Representing today's modern and highly capable Royal Air Force, the Eurofighter Typhoon now performs the same interceptor role as that previously carried out by the famous Spitfires and Hurricanes of the Battle of Britain, protecting Britain's skies from unauthorised incursion. With RAF bases at Coningsby and Lossiemouth maintaining around the clock Quick Reaction Alert cover for the country 365 days a year, any potential hostile aircraft incursion is immediately challenged by one of the world's most capable fighting aeroplanes. In order to effectively maintain the security and defence of the United Kingdom, the RAF continues to evolve by the introduction of ever more capable aircraft types, which most recently saw the arrival of the first of 138 Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning multi-role aircraft.
A fifth generation combat aircraft, the F-35 can perform a wide variety of mission profiles, utilising the latest stealth technology and operating in conjunction with the Eurofighter Typhoon. With Britain selecting the short take-off and vertical landing (STOVL) variant of the F-35, these aircraft will have the ability to operate from standard airfields, or from the decks of Britain's two new Queen Elizabeth class aircraft carriers, as well as working as part of a cohesive international force in conjunction with other NATO nations. The RAF's F-35 will actually be the third aircraft to carry the name Lightning, after the previous P-38 and English Electric fighters.
BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc. LOCKHEED MARTIN, (Vehicle/Aeroplane Models) associated emblems and logos, and body designs of vehicles are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Lockheed Martin Corporation in the USA and/or other jurisdictions, used under license by Hornby Hobbies Ltd.
WARNING! This product is not suitable for children under 6 years because of small parts which can present a choking hazard, Please retain these details and the address for future reference. Caution. Please remove all packaging before giving the toy to a child.
Technical Specification & Detail
|Scale||Fit the Box|