New Routemaster Twin Pack 'Celebrating 50 Years of the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers'
c Available to Pre-order now Don't miss out! Pre-order today and be amongst the first to receive this item.Pre-order FAQ's
- What is a Pre-Order? It is possible to secure some items before they come into stock by pre-ordering on the website. This is especially useful when a product is anticipated to be popular, and could sell out in a short time once released.
- When will my Pre-Order arrive? The product listing gives an estimated arrival time for the product. We will contact you by email if this changes significantly. When stock arrives, pre-orders are despatched in the order that they were placed. You can keep track of your pre-orders by logging into My Orders.
- When will I be charged? Your card will only be charged once your pre-order has been despatched.
- Are my card details safe? Yes – we use an external, secure payment system, Braintree (part of PayPal) to store and handle your card details.
- Can I cancel my Pre-Order? Yes – you can cancel a pre-order before it has been despatched. Log into My Orders, or contact our Customer Care team with your pre-order number on 1.877.358.6405 or CustomerSupport@hornby.us
- Can I pay by PayPal for a Pre-Order? At present pre-orders can only be made using a credit or debit card.
- How many items can I Pre-Order? There is no limit to the number of pre-orders that you can place. However, for some products there may be a limit on the number of units that can be pre-ordered. This will be clearly marked on the product listing.
- Why is more than one delivery charge showing in my basket? Pre-order items will be despatched as soon as they come into stock. If you have different pre-order items in your basket, or a mixture of pre-order and in stock items these will each show a separate delivery charge if applicable.
- What happens if my registered card expires before my item comes into stock? If your card expires, we will send you an email asking you to log into your account and update your card details.
- What if I decide to pay with a different card after I place my Pre-Order? You can change the registered card for each pre-order by visiting My Orders.
- Will you definitely have the stock to fulfil my Pre-Order? Yes – unlike some websites, which take Pre-Orders without securing stock in advance, we guarantee that we have secured stock levels for our Pre-Orders. In the unlikely event that we cannot honour your Pre-Order (except when a product is completely withdrawn before release) we will give you a $10 gift voucher to spend on the Hornby website.
- Can I make a Pre-Order by post or telephone? At this time we can only take pre-orders via the website.
- Can I use a Club or discount code on Pre-Orders? Yes you can.
FREE delivery when you spend over $50
$4.00 for all orders under $50.00
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx depending on parcel contents
• Wright Eclipse Gemini 2, Go North East, NL63 XCB, Route 309 Newcastle
• Wrightbus New Routemaster, Go-Ahead London, LTZ 1394, Route 15 Tower Hill
• Will be presented in a premium presentation box
The current Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, formed by the amalgamation of four former Fusilier Brigade Regiments in 1968, has inherited a history and set of traditions that stretch back over 330 years, with the formation of the 5th and 6th Regiments of the Line in 1685. The character of the Regiment has been defined by traditional recruitment from the North East, Lancashire, Birmingham and London, a blend of tough personalities that have been forged into a professional combat infantry battalion in conflicts and battlefields on the Home Front, across Europe, the Mediterranean, the Balkans and the Middle East. To mark the 50th Anniversary of the formation of the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers, the Regimental Association, in conjunction with the Go-Ahead Bus Group, has produced a special commemorative livery that is carried by two of the company’s Wrightbus vehicles; one based in Newcastle and one in London.
NL63 XCB, a Wright Eclipse Gemini 2, entered service with Go North East at Percy Main Depot in February 2014, acting as a spare vehicle for the "Cobalt Clipper" 309/310 services. Allocated to Glasgow in July 2014 to provide transport on behalf of First Group for the Commonwealth Games that year, the vehicle returned to the North East in August, continuing in service in a plain base red livery until April 2018, when it received the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers 50th Anniversary promotional livery.
LTZ 1394, a Wrightbus New Routemaster, entered service with Stagecoach East London in March 2015 as LT394, operating over Route 15. In May 2017, Go-Ahead London announced that the company had won the tender from Stagecoach to operate the Route and operations commenced with Blue Triangle Bus Company on August 26, 2017. On June 5, 2018, the vehicle was unveiled in its new Royal Regiment of Fusiliers 50th Anniversary promotional livery at an event that took place at the Tower of London.
London Transport and are registered trade marks of Transport for London. New Routemaster is a Registered Design of Transport for London. Produced under licence by Corgi.
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
|Limited Edition Size||1,000|