In 2010, after ﬁnishing production on the last of the Harry Potter ﬁlms, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2”, Warner Bros. were left with a treasure trove of props, set items and costumes from one of the most iconic franchises in the history of British cinema. In November 2010, Warner Bros. announced plans to invest more than £100m into the site and as part of this redevelopment, created two new soundstages to house a permanent public exhibition; The Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, which opened to the public in 2012. Up to 6,000 visitors a day visit the studios and a shuttle bus, operated by Mullany’s Buses, runs from Watford Junction station to the Studio Tour, with a journey time of around 15 minutes. This model, BD12 TFX, with its distinctive Harry Potter Studio Tour graphic wrap, represents one of two Wright Eclipse Gemini 2 buses that were operated on the route by Mullany’s.
The Original Omnibus Company
The Original Omnibus Company, a range of 1:76 detailed die-cast model buses and coaches. Each model is presented in a display box and comes complete with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity detailing the vehicle's history.
Prop 65 Warning
Prop 65 Warning
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm
Colour and contents of products may vary from those illustrated
Technical Specification & Detail
Product Questions & Answers Sign in or register to ask a question
Do you have a question about this product that other customers may be able to answer? Simply log in to the website and ask - other customers can then offer their help and answers.
Questions submitted should be aimed at other collectors, especially those that have previously purchased the model. The Q&A feature is not designed for contacting Customer Care or addressing Hornby Hobbies directly. If you do have a question for us, please do still contact us but use the Contact Us page instead.
Submissions that violate these rules (and the Guidelines) will be declined.
Please read the questions & answers guidelines before asking or answering a question.
- Once submitted, questions and answers should appear on the website within 72 hours, however, we will endeavour to approve both questions and answers as soon as possible.
- Please keep questions relevant and related to the product you’re asking it on. General questions can be asked on our Forum or sent straight to Customer Services
- Remember to keep questions and answers short and concise. Longer questions and answers are less likely to be read.
- Be sure to vote on answers you find either helpful or unhelpful. These votes are vital to getting the most helpful answers to other collectors.
- Please refrain from asking questions involving other manufacturers. For example, asking if something is better or worse than a competitor’s product is not permitted.
- Do not include personal information (email addresses or telephone numbers) in any question or answer.
- Any questions or answers that contain profanities, distasteful language or promotional material will not be approved. This also applies to Nicknames.